Sunday, April 06, 2008

Tyra Update

First two Tyra blogs are up at her show's website which is right here.

Unfortunately, my editor/friend had to remove a couple of choice lines from my Q&A blog, so, here on struttin is the part that was removed. *Note, I found it to be a pretty funny response to "How Do I know if a Guy Like Me for Me?" Or whatever...

A second really important question to ask yourself is how much sex you're having and in what positions? If you're having less than one romp in the sheets per day, you should seriously re-evaluate how committed your man is to you. Granted this is sort of the opposite “just my looks” but it's still important. Second and more important is knowing what positions your man is asking for on a frequent basis. If it's “doggystyle” DON”T WORRY! you're in the clear. Your man is totally down with you being an awesome girl with a great personality and if anything is mortified of your face/breasts/entire front side. And has thus chosen “doggystyle” as the most physically distancing positions. Sure, us guys have come up with tons of clever excuses for asking for this position a lot, “It feels great,” “It gives me a real sense of power,” “Let's me know we're that much closer” all are popular ones. But mark my words, he's totally cool with your personality and is, in fact, probably only dating you for your personality and “coolness.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.