Monday, May 21, 2007

Those handsome San Antonio Crocodiles...Spurs, I mean Spurs...

I'm starting this piece a few days prematurely in the hope of cursing the Spurs at least into a five or six game series with the Utah Yazz. I fear that this will have little to no effect, for you see the Spurs have the same grim countenance of a full grown reptilian predator, say a salt water crocodile or Komodo Dragon. Yes I despise the Spurs, I find Ginobili to be an irritating jackass who flops too much, Parker a whiny and overrated passer who catches aflame once a series. Duncan, however, has the visage of a calm and cool character beneath which boils an angry and focused basketball warrior. Before the playoffs started I didn't really like Duncan, I felt that he had lost a step and that he'd be knocked around by younger bigs such as Yao or Amare, yet here we are with Tim Duncan showing everybody what's up. Yes, the Spurs are single minded and ferocious like a crocodile.

No comments: