Sunday, July 01, 2007

Live Free or Die Hard is Soooooo Fucking Good

Well, I just got back from the cinema and they should just cancel the Oscars for this year because Live Free or Die Hard is sweeping the entire fucking event. Best Movie: Live Free or Die Hard, Best Actor: Bruce Willis, LFDH, Best Supporting Actor, The guy from the Apple commercials, LFDH, Best Musical? Live Free Die Hard! No CGI in this and you know what this means? They didn't animate shit blowing up they just blew it up! Yep, tonight was probably top 5 in my summer so far right behind banging all those hot chicks that one time and after catching my first musky! What did I do, you may be wondering. Well I went and ate a full fucking side of pork ribs at Fat Willy's. And then crossed the street and saw the best fucking movie since ... I don't know, a little picture called "Ben Hur." Seriously, I can't think of a better way to work through a Sunday night in the summer then just gorging on barbeque meat and watching all sorts of thing: power plants, the Capitol building, highways, semi-trucks, fighter jets all getting blown to kingdom come. Bruce Willis looks insanely old and I have to assume he was wearing some sorta reinforced plastic girdle or maybe had manplants to compensate for fifty+ years of gravity. BUT the hotness of Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Maggie Q (Get one of the interns to find out if she's the next "Hott" thing. Have them check on their new iPhone.) more than makes up for Brucie's old timer appearance, seriously, he's not making it much longer...

No comments: