Thursday, March 20, 2008

Live! From Oklahoma City

Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Boston, Detroit? Those skylines are mere sand castles compared with Oklahoma City!

Greetings from Will Rogers World Airport [World? Not International? Weird- Ed.] I'm in Oklahoma City's airport on a layover between Chicago and Los Angeles. And, yes. Oklahoma is flatter than even the other parts of the Midwest. Furthermore, I've heard "Big'Un" once and "not those kinds" once. It's as if every yokel in the state descended en masse and via tractor to this airport to witness the spectacle of "them thar flyin' contraptions." All that being said, the airport has OMG TEH WIFI! and a sports bar with the NCAA tourney on. "Hello, Beer. Old friend, trusted lover!" In any case here's what's been going on with my life:

Going to LA to visit this roguish character: Ted

I scored an internship with this record label. Yeah, me and Public Relations, we're like Starsky and Hutch or Peanut Butter and Jelly.

And I threw my hat into the ring for a blogging job with the Tyra Banks Show. (fingers snappin') "Oh, Girrrll!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the internship Bri! Have fun in LA!

Unknown said...

Maybe more people would view this shit bag blog of yours if you gave the people what they want. The people demand more posts on and about Ted. Give the people what they want!