Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More like "Rad"atouille

Periodically, Tony Ritz has gotta take a break from the blog game and when those moments inevitably arrive, Tony's got a stable of accomplished bloggers to take you on home. Today, we've got Tony's friend, Felonious Krunk scribing a review of the Pixar release, Ratatouille.

Jeah, s'up blognation? Shit, yo, my man Ritz got me fucking puttin down the 411 on y'all ignant mugs about what movie y'all need to be speckin' fa sho. Now don't be peepin' dis bloggin and be all, "Okay poindexter, what the fuck has blogs and Disney flicks got to do with life on da streets?" To wit, bitches be cool, I blog to get my words heard and fa realz Remy that lead rat in dis joint is on some Do The Right Thing throwin shit at whitey tips. Remy is a revolutionary standing up for those without a voice. The action starts off with our boy, Remy, feudin' wit his dad about the role of rats and what a rat can ultimately be: chef or thief? Remy, loves cookin' and has got a nose for the finer things, just like yo boy, Felonious to the motherfucking K. as in Krunk. Yo and Remy stands up and moves to Paris France and starts cooking like a madaman with a lil bit of assistance from some dumbass cracka who can't cook fo' shit and is the garbage boy for the restaurant. After getting the stupid whitey with an overbite to get his rat self in the kitchen Remy is impressing all types of rich, white Parisians with some mouth waterin' shit. Then some gay white people shit happened and I stepped out to smoke a blunt. After that, I strutted back and started laughing my black ass off at the fucking talking rat. I caint remember much else of what happened. I give it 3 starts outta 4.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Felonious Krunk!!!!!!!! your killing me!!!! i love it.

BellaFrench said...

Felonious, you have really inspired me to watch Ratatouille. I'll fill you in on the gay white people shit that you missed while you were out smoking.

Anonymous said...

what's your name at ughh.com and why did you steal my screen name there?