Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rumblings and Ramblings

Man alive, this summer time heat is crushing me. My little apartment is a lot of things but a harborer of modest temperature in August is certainly not one of them, fortunately, I've discovered some things to take my mind off the heat.

New Destroyer Songs Yep, my favorite musician performed at a church in Calgary last month and played two new songs that had never been heard before. Hot Holy Crap! They are both really good and for my tastes the new "Foam Hands" is his best song since "Your Blues."

Noisy Neighbors Holy Fuck, I hate noisy neighbors. In no particular order these are the most annoying noises I hear every day on my street: The jackass candy salesman. The crying little kids. The dog downstairs from me. Car alarms, constantly car alarms. Now, I can't hate on little kids-they're young and stupid-but Jesus H. Christ! Parents, get some fucking control. Lock the bastards in your house so I don't have to hear them screaming and crying outside. I tell you I can't be my sexiest when I'm listening to kids screaming and crying. Car alarms: Did a noisy truck just rumble by? Yep, and now the car alarm on some douche's 1994 Chrysler Sebring is going off. The dog downstairs gets a pass, since he's really really friendly and it's nice to scratch his ears. The jackass candy saleman. I'm not sure what this fucker sells, I just hear him before I see him and always begin to load and ready my imaginary sniper rifle. This cock-knocker rides his bike with one of those obnoxious clown horns honking non-stop up and down the block peddling whatever he sells... I hate him.

Magnetic Knife Holder This thing is sooo neat. I just got it on Monday at Target and it's great.

That's that. Another post has been posted, not like this really worth reading, unless of course, you love Destroyer and magnetic knife holders and hate noisy neighbors.

1 comment:

BellaFrench said...

can you expound on what a magnetic knife holder is? and i thought your favorite artist in the musical genre was Carly Simon!?! Who in the heck is Destroyer?