Saturday, August 25, 2007

Weekend Update

A few things before I officially begin to kick it for the weekend...

My Phone, New Hottness. Your phone, Old and Busted.


So fresh, so clean.

On Thursday, or Donnerstag for our German friends, I got caught in one of the most wicked and torrential thunderstorms I've ever experienced. I was out by Lake Michigan enjoying a lovely afternoon at the beach when the tempest struck. Seventy mile per hour winds, downed trees, whipping rains and flooded streets; none of these could stop me on my madcap ride back to the safety of my apartment in Logan Square. Though I could not be stopped, my shit-tacular Motorola was stopped for good by the deluge and consequential puddles. After a futile effort at drying out and recusistating the drenched technological non-wonder, I set out yesterday A.M. and picked up my new phone. It's nice and simple, like me. Also, unlike me, it can access the Internet, play MP3s and it's got bluetooth compatibility.

The best part about getting the new phone had to be the not-so-ambiguously gay duo of Miguel and Mark who sold me the phone and tried, oh, so hard, to sell me on themselves as well. It was shameless how they tried to flirt with me, and Mark actually wrote his personal email on his business card, how unprofessional can you get? In any case I got a free bluetooth headset for the new phone and I began to wonder about two things: The ethical implications of not explaining your sexaul orientation once it becomes obvious that the other individual(s) are certainly wrong. And two, exactly how gay do I come across? To get to the bottom of that query, I've set up a new poll on the suddenlystruttin.

Also, go see Superbad it's hilarious.

3 comments:

BellaFrench said...

when i first met you i was already thinking of all my single male friends i could set you up with!

Paul said...

I didn't want to say anything, I've known you a long time, but......... Uber Gay

Tony Ritz said...

Thanks for the support. You guys are grrrrreat.