Monday, August 27, 2007

YouTube Awesomeness



First up we've got one of the happier, more awesome vids I've seen in a long time. It combines the hypnotic qualities of a stupid skill set* with the equally hypnotic beats of Daft Punk. I guarantee you will not be able to watch this only once, also watchiing this when really hungover automatically makes you feel at least 20% better.



Second, and with a huge Hat Tip to straightbangin, we've got the Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, born "Hipster Olympics." Yep, it's a little too true-I really liked the commercials and commentary.

*"stupid skill set," yes, that means something I can't do, that I wish I could do. Mad love to Jesssss for showing me the Daft Punk vid.

2 comments:

Paul said...

loved the hipster olympics....... those damn hipster.... although aren't you a hipster. i thought someone called you that a few posts ago.

Tony Ritz said...

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. Besides, am I really a hipster if it's with tongue-in-cheek? Also, what's your digits? My old phone died and I couldn't pull anything off it.