Sunday, August 05, 2007

MEMO:

TO:What I used to know as the best burger I'd ever eaten
FROM:Tony Ritz
DATE:08/03/2007
RE:YOU'RE NO LONGER THE BEST!
On Friday night I had the best hamburger of my life. To even threaten this meal with that kind of hyperbole y'all best recognize how serious I am about this. I'll repeat, on Friday night at Rosebud Steakhouse I had the best hamburger of my life. Yo, and let me further expound on this jazz, "B.B.O.M.L" that shit ain't even hyperbolic, that's Gospel Truth, we're talking about culinary paradigm shift, an appocalypse in the kitchen of my mind. The plate is unreal, a heaping helping of perfectly crisped pommes frites accents what shall evermore be known as "The Ideal." To the left of both the fries and "The Ideal" is what my friend Nat, astutely described as the salad of accoutrements. Lettuce, pickle, onion and a fresher than fresh tomato. Do not use all of them on "The Ideal," I suggest taking two and then eating the rest as a salad.

I ordered mine medium rare with swiss cheese and sauteed mushrooms. Upon first bite, my tastebuds began to cry from the joy they were experiencing, the synapses within my brain began to misfire, my ears only heard "An die Freude"Sadly, no photos were taken...

2 comments:

BellaFrench said...

when prof and i come visit you will have to take us there...sounds absolutely divine.

Tony Ritz said...

anybody who visits is now going. you have no idea.