Thursday, September 06, 2007

Talkin' about the Tuesday Blues, or, Hurtin' like eight bitches in a bitch boat

Tuesday night, I and one of suddenlystruttin's best looking readers, Eric S. along with his girlfriend all went out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, the glorious Kuma's Corner for some hamburgers. Now I found out about Kuma's in May and I've been going there pretty frequently ever since with the goal of eating all 15 of their burgers before the end of the year. Imagine my chagrin when I found out on Tuesday night, that Kuma's has a card you can get stamped to mark off each burger. After Tuesday I've eaten nine of the fifteen, yet, according to the Kuma's card, I just got, I've only consumed one of the fifteen. Do you people realize how hard I am going to have to work to get on the "Wall of Gluttony" by the end of the year? To be honest, I wasn't even aware of the "Wall of the Gluttony" until two days ago and was just going after all fifteen burgers because I need an excuse to run on the treadmill. But, now, it's so on!

After dinner, our little group headed over to the Lakeview neighborhood to catch, yet, another "Eric" perform in his group's, apparent, final improv show ever. It was okay, not great. But so goes "improv comedy*" in general. After the show I headed towards the bus stop and managed to get somewhat lost, which is strange because I've been living in this damn city for three years and I'm good with directions... In any case whilst still lost, I managed to find fifty-fucking-dollars** just lying on the sidewalk. At which point I flagged down a cab, as opposed to staggering around looking for the bus stop. Ten minutes later I was back at my apartment watching this most awesome of youtube finds:




*Before my friend Erik did improv, continually, I'd refer to it as, "Limprov." Zing!

**By "find fifty-fucking-dollars," I mean, I paid a tranny hooker for a quickie in the alley, then murdered it and took my cash back. Score one for Tony Ritz!

1 comment:

BellaFrench said...

toni tone tony so glad you're back and blogging. also love the fact you use the word whilst.