Tuesday, September 25, 2007

YouTube (non) Magic

Sorry readers, I've got a most unpleasant head cold today and am feeling pretty unmotivated, you know what that means: more crap from youtube today. Less funny and weird than last week's crazy Britney fan; no, this video demonstrates one jackasses take on how "rad" tigers are and, oh yeah, he's a BIG 50 Cent fan. Why this isn't on Discovery Channel or Animal Planet is beyond me. Oh wait! I remember, because it's utter crap.



The second video today, is for one very special suddenlystruttin reader, my programming friend Paul. Paul, had to go to a wedding a few weeks ago and wasn't sure how to tie a tie. Fortunately, I was around and tied a perfect tie for him. In any case, Paul, here is how to tie a tie.*



*Yeah, I was just as surprised that there's a domain name called: www.sexytie.com

5 comments:

BellaFrench said...

i updated bella freeeeeeshhhhh. i expect a comment before the end of the night.

Gregg said...

Whenever I get down in the dumps because I don't own a house or a cat or a company like Paul, I just remember that he can't be too far ahead of the game- I know how to tie a tie and he doesn't.

Unknown said...

So true.

BellaFrench said...

funny gregg. i always like making fun of Paul.

Tony Ritz said...

Actually this is a different Paul, but, yes, you should make fun of him as well.