Thursday, September 06, 2007

Updating the suddenlystruttin, or, I missed all of you sooo much!


Judging by the results of the "poll" I went with the gayest, stupidest photo I could find. Lousy "democratic process."


Hey, I know it's been a dog's age since I really updated the blog. Trust me, I've got some good stuff cooking, re: the Internet, fat women who lie and yours truly. Y'all get to read and guffaw at the hilarity when it comes down the pike, I'm thinking sometime between now and Tuesday. In the meantime, Tony Ritz and (possibly) Felonious Krunk will be getting at the lovely readers of suddenlystruttin a few times this weekend. Topics will range from football to drunkeness to having to hang out with friends from elementary school 13 years too late. Also, there should be a new poll up at some point as well.

No comments: