Friday, September 14, 2007

Going to Seattle




I'm getting on a plane out to the Great Pacific Northwest today around noon. It should be a nice weekend visiting with my old friend Ryan and, evidently, our fathers will be there as well. Gonna try to find the original Starbucks, eat a ton of oysters, crabs and salmon.

What I'm looking forward to

Seafood and see food jokes.
UW vs tOSU from Husky Stadium. Sadly, our seats suck for this game.
Catching up with Ryan.

What I'm not looking forward to

Earthquakes. Seattle's due!
Potential off-the-charts awkwardness readings when my dad brings up his girlfriend and the condo they're planning on buying together. WTF?
Food poisoning.


Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

BellaFrench said...

1. I love Seattle
2. Have fun
3. If anything off the chart awkward happens you must document on the blog.
4. Go to Top Pot doughnuts on 4th street, absolute best doughnuts in the entire world.
peace.

Paul said...

I've been to Seattle once a long time ago. Our new years 04 super friend shannon lives there. Have a good time pal.