Friday, December 28, 2007

Bullish and Bearish: Only Bullish Edition

In this week's segment of B&B suddenlystruttin covers the good and the bad of the past week.

Bullish


Kindle

Underneath the tree, wrapped in a tidy little bow, with a card that read: To: Tony Ritz, was this season's most-bangin' and newest technological marvel: the Kindle from Amazon. Now, I'll be laying down an all out tech review on this gizmo next week, but for now here's the hottness:

Kindle's wifi network is free, fast and awesome. I can't wait for somebody to crack these things and make them more web capable.

The screen is extremely readable in any lighting and there is very little glare to deal with. It's not as image friendly as I'd want, for instance: with my Wall Street Journal subscription there are no images available whatsoever, but all the printed content is right there.

That's all I've got for now on Kindle, but, like I said, check in next week for the full review.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We've some serious reservations about the Kindle, so you'll have to convince us otherwise.

Tony Ritz said...

I've got my own reservations, but will let my review speak for itself.