Tuesday, December 04, 2007

YouTubeage

I'm feeling pretty eh, today, so in lieu of any real content, please, amuse yourselves with these YouTube clips. For some reason: combatting SAD? I've been really into Neil Diamond lately... I'm working on some Bullish and Bearish for later today or tomorrow. Stay cool.

Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show


For No Good Reason, My Friend Jessica's (Stupid) Electric Fence Video



******Update******

Some minor, but obvious layout changes to the blog, switched up the font and the colors. Let me know what you think in the comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'll comment on this shit. The redesign is FAN-TAS-tic. Truly. What colors! What side bars! I want to lick my screen. I have major wood.

Tony Ritz said...

Hey Bernie, Thanks so much for finally commenting, I got a lot of the redesign's inspiration from your seminal 19843 tome, "Bernie Hardt's Guide to Major Wood and Complementary Colors."