Monday, December 03, 2007

Link Dump-O-rama

Hey everybody, hope y'all had a nice weekend. I got to spend my Saturday night as a guest-doorman at one of the cooler bars in Logan Square. The power went out as a result of an ice storm and, surprisingly, all Hell did not break out. I did get to kick out one trashed and wasted dude who snuck in once the power went out. He was so amenable to my suggestion of, "I think you've had too much," that I felt sorta bad for kicking out such a lonely wasteoid. All in all, it was a lot of fun getting paid to sit around and drink free beer. Here are some interesting news items.

"Honey, I'm Home. I know it's been 5 Years, but I'm back."
Wow. Five years. Without communicating with any of your immediate family? I think they call that abandonment, at least, that's what I got charged with after ditching my "wife" and our "two sons."

What do you mean, "We can't clone this one?"
One of only a handful of intact and mummified dinosaurs has recently been unearthed and brought to the attention of the public. Jon Hammond and his InGen cronies were unavailable for comment.

Word from Team Venture
After a long stretch of inactivity, secret-genius Jackson Publick has updated the Venture Bros. website and revealed that Season 3 of Hank and Dean's ridiconkulous life will be forthcoming some time after June 1 of 2008. I guess, that's cool?

College Footbal Bowl Schedule Announced
Seriously weak schedule of bowl games, however, in honor of the University of Souther California making it to a third-straight Rose Bowl, here are the USC Song Girls!


No comments: