Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sound the Sirens! WHOOOOOOOO! WHOOOOOOO!



NEW DESTROYER ALBUM
The staff (yes, including the interns) of suddenlystruttin are thrilled to learn that our favorite band Destroyer will be dropping a new album come March 18. Trouble in Dreams will harbor 11 songs in all and surely will rock our humble office's pants off for the foreseeable future. Granted, we've not quite gotten over the 2006 release: Destroyer's Rubies and "what of his earlier works," the interns lament!

In any case, for those Destroyer fans out there, here's the studio version of "Foam Hands"

2 comments:

Eric said...

Are you still short an intern since letting Claude go? I hope the staff has recovered from that debacle...I'm sure it hasn't been easy for all you to work understaffed while being so torn apart inside from dealing with all of his drama. Anyway, if you haven't filled his old position yet, I think I might know someone who is interested. I can forward along her resume...just let me know.

Tony Ritz said...

Thanks Eric. We'll let you know, but for now, we're taking a very cautious approach to another intern. I mean, you know what happened with Claude. Jesus!