Monday, November 19, 2007

Late Night Nerd Note

So that's what comes up when you do a Google Image for "safari"


Just upgraded the OS* on my iBook and I've gotta say, the new version of Safari, Safari 3.0, is bitching. Nothing too flashy but a ton of very cool minor upgrades, ie: with tabbed browsing you can click and drag various tabs in your window for smoother navigation. The coolest and very late-to-the-game upgrade was getting Safari on the same page as Gmail and Blogger. Gchat and all of Bloggers handy shortcuts are all available on a Mac born and bred browser and it's about fucking time. Ha, so, I just realized this whole thing sounds like an Apple commercial. Ummm, "Hey, PC?" I guess? Sorry, I'll try to come up with something mildly entertaining or humorous for next time.

* No, not that OS upgrade, simply, the latest version of Tiger-not Leopard. I probably won't be using Leopard until I get a new computer, which my accounting department projects will be sometime in late 2013.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I got DE LEOPARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.