Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a word about lebron

It had been ages since I'd really wondered at all about where I stood on the "LeBron Problem," the same scientific quandary that had boggled greater minds than mine for eons. The debate cum debacle that is: What is "LeBron doing" versus "How is LeBron doing this." The nothing against The ALL. Yet not even a full month into this season of seasons, I'm scratching my head in bafflement, guffawing in wide-eyed amazement at how exactly LeBron is doing so much with no more than some spare body parts, jerseys and sweatbands that Danny Ferry found in a gymnasium trash can, surrounding him. Last spring LBJ carrying the Cavs past the East into "Broomsburg, TX, Populatioin: You." was something that exceeded all expectations and can be described as liquid transcendence. What LeBron is doing this season is beyond what I've seen in years, of course, it's been buried and ignored by media, but if LeBron continues this fantasical waltz of dominance...

-------------------------

Gil Ads vs "The LeBrons"

Personally, I feel that The LeBrons win hands down, but don't take my word for it...

The LeBrons


Gil's New Campaign

No comments: