Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Awww, Crumb Bums!

By now, you, the lovely readers, of suddenlystruttin know about my misadventures in the realm of internet dating. After the dust settled from those god-awful experiments and thanks to some wanton craving for the company of the fairer sex I, unbelieveably, nay, foolhardily posted a missed connection on craigslist about rather a fetching lass I saw out and about.



Karmic Retribution, or the Fates merely toying with Tony Ritz and his affection for comely women? Time will tell.

In any case, the object of my posting stumbled upon the blasted missed connection and we're supposed to meet up. Stay tuned.

11 comments:

BellaFrench said...

Balls to you for posting that! can't wait to hear how it goes, what did she say when she wrote back to you?

Tony Ritz said...

Mostly, she remarked about my striking good looks and how she felt powerless upon merely glancing at my brooding brown eyes. Mostly.

Drew said...

yes!! more internet dating stories! love it.

Dogtownsurfer said...

How do you know it's really her? 50 bucks says it's some FATTY!

But who knows, you just might not it out of the park and nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Tony Ritz said...

That's a great point, dogtown. If you're right, I owe you a Coke. And there'll be some hilarious shit flying into the fan that is this blog!

Anonymous said...

Go get her, tiger.

Anonymous said...

Also, my current roommate, who finds everything on craig's list (powertools, roommates (me), furniture, rides, etc.) also found his current girlfriend there. While they have been dating for six months, I can't exactly call it a success.

Tony Ritz said...

Well, JB, we can't all have the fortune of stumbling into attractive women who work for the mayor's office, now can we?

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. What happened to your scrotum?

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about it and there are 2 things you need to tell this girl (both of which are true):

1.) Michel Foucault invented anal fisting

2.) Jason Kidd invented that move where you call time-out when you're falling out of bounds.

Oh, and ask her if she likes Morrissey. And if she'd like to hear you recite the Gettysburg Address.

Paul said...

ok