Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Site Update





Sorry about the extremely late updating this "morning." I was having technical difficulties with something called "Wiffy" or "Wi-Fi"? I don't know.

What I do know is that the poll is closed and that in an extremely narrow decision the Yays defeated the Nays by a vote of one. What this means for you, the dedicated reaader of suddenlystruttin, is that I'll hopefully have some "great" "content" pertaining to more agonizing dating experience. What it means for me, Tony Ritz, is exposing myself to, potentially, awesome STIs. Shots: Updated!

Sports Thursday should be coming along in a little bit, and tomorrow, we'll, hopefully, be having a special guest blogger to comment on the Cleveland Indians game tonight.

Also, before that tricky and invisible wizardry know as "Wiffy" went all haywire, I updated the blog roll, please, peruse, click and read. Everyone on that list is much better than this site.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: