Friday, October 05, 2007

Jack Ass of The Week! Plus, Other Accolades


LeBron James. Uhh, dude, are you sure it's smart to be the public face of your hometown basketball franchise and sport the competitor's hat? Even as a marginal baseball fan and native Ohioan I know enough to loathe the Yankees and (sorta) cheer for the Indians. Next time the Cavs come to Chicago I'm totally not hanging out with LeBron and when he txts me with like, "Broseph, where u @?" I'll be all like, "Pshh, whatev, me and my fly girls be all up in Le Passage and your skeez ass isn't even invited." Then I'll snap my fingers and get all sassy like Gina from Martin.


Honorable Mention


Coffee shops that charge for refills. I'm a huge cheapskate but always make a point of tipping coffee store folks at least 75 cents to a dollar. It's a crappy job and you've gotta deal with tool shed customers making innane chit-chat with you all day long. Do you know how annoying it is, upon tipping some coffee nerd, to have to pay 50 cents to 75 cents to get a refill? Well, it's kinda annoying and then I have all of this change in my pocket and it falls out when I'm doing acrobatic and death-defying maneuvers in my job as Liger tamer.


More Plaudits!

Travis Henry!

Sir, I salute you. First, earlier this past summer it was announced that you have sired nine children with different baby mommas, a feat alone that nominates you for Time's Man of The Year Award. And now, you're suing the NFL for trying to suspend your stoned ass, wrongfully accused self for one year. Why? All because you smoked a little too much pot. I think I speak for everyone when I say, "The world would be a much better place with more Travis Henry's out there." Yes sir, more Travis Henry and Shawn Kemps, exactly what this world needs!

Mad Props to dogtown surfer for name dropping the suddenlystruttin on his blog. Thanks! We've got like ten extra readers over here all wondering why they bothered. Seriously, read dogtown's blog, it's extremely funny and smart-ish sounding.

6 comments:

Drew said...

i never get tired of reading about stupid people. does that make me a bad person?

Tony Ritz said...

It might make you a bad American, but that makes you a better person, right? Unless you hate freedom... in which case yes, you're a bad person.

Anonymous said...

Yo, you ever see NAVY SEALS with Charlie Sheen and the All-State Insurance Commerical dude with the deep voice?

BellaFrench said...

i hate stupid people AND i hate freedom...so what does that make me?

Drew said...

German?

Tony Ritz said...

zing!