Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Midweek Updates!

Here at suddenlystruttin we care about our readership and want you to be as well-informed as possible. We take the time to dig up the relevant and/or inane of the Internets. Read, comment and above all else, be informed! Love, the staff of suddenlystruttin.

Oh sure, when I don't show up for work for two weeks, because I didn't tell my superiors I was smoking a lot of opium and getting "my life straight" I get fired. But when this guy doesn't show up for two weeks he gets to "resign." Man, fuck politicians.

Jack Bauer to face 48 days in jail. I don't understand how a real American hero such as Jack Bauer couldn't possibly have received a Presidential pardon; I mean, how's a twice-convicted drunk driver like Jack Bauer s'posed to save the free-fucking-world from terror when he's behind bars? He can't, that's how.

It's Fire Prevention Week! Remember: Stop, Drop, and Roll. Especially when this friendly firelady is trying to get you out of a burning building.


"Insert clever and sexy pick up line here. *


A very incredible story about the Nobel laureate for medicine. Saw his mom get arrested by Nazis, lived on the streets and then wins a Nobel Prize? Man, I've totally been slacking my whole life. Also, just a reminder of how the award came about.**


* Paul, this one's for you!
** Paul, this one's also for you!

3 comments:

Paul said...

thank you sir!!!!!!!

Drew said...

Hey I never knew that about the Nobel Prizes! Thanks to Tony for this highly entertaining and simultaneously enlightening Midweek Update. Bravo!

Tony Ritz said...

Drew, the staff thanks you for your patronage. Entertainment and enlightenment is all we do over here.