Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween



A few months ago when I started my netflix account back up, I had this grand scheme of having my queue coordinated so that today, October 31, I'd have a stockpile of scary movies that I could then watch in the safety of my apartment. Alas, that plan has fallen apart and according to the last email netflix sent me, I should be expecting "Mystery Train" when I get back to my place tonight. Grrrrreat, how am I going to be scared witless when I'm watching a Jim Jarmusch film? I can't, that's how.

And in other news, I had to ship two boxes from Ohio back to Chicago last week. Well, the packages finally arrived yesterday and UPS can go fornicate itself with an iron rod. I'd taken the time to wrap up the fragile items, explained to the UPS clerk what was being shipped and still there were at least two or three broken items per box. UPS: Fuck You!

No comments: