Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Midweek Updates

A morbid and somber collection of (mostly) celebrity-related links on this All Hallows Eve. Also, what with it being Halloween, how many of the suddenlystruttin readership is dressing up and going out tonight? I can't completely explain it, but Halloween to many 20 somethings means more now as an opportunity to get wasted and/or lucky than it did as a chance to get free candy as a kid. I can completely understand the superficialities, I mean, isn't alcohol simply candy for grown ups? But there's something else there too, the costumes et cetera... In any case tell everybody what your costume is in the comments and be safe out there, don't drink anything with a razor blade sticking out of it.





RIP Robert Goulet
There are countless times when I wished Robert Goulet was my dad and, hmmm, that's about it, actually, I'm pretty sure I'll remember him more from the Will Ferrell skits on SNL.

Genius! I always hated the Jackass spinoff shows on MTV, in particular Bam Margera's show and his personality really grated on me. Completely unfunny cock knocker who'd wiped out sans helmet one too many times. The shadenfreude is off the charts with this story. The best part is the quote, "just kill me now!" Nice, dude.

Early leader and surefire winner of Jack Ass of the Week Ladies if you live in Phoenix and work at Hooters please remember to remove your baby from the car.

No comments: